In mid-February, I was discussing with some colleagues in EVRY to hold a hackathon soon. Immediately, I started to think of what I wanted to create independently of the Hackathon discussions. After a while I was fascinated by the idea of creating a coffee machine bot using Microsoft technologies to its full extent. The plan is to use this project to learn new things, and put everything together around the “Coffee Machine Bot” idea.
I have multiple inspirational sources for this Project
- The fact that software developers consume huge amount of coffee all day (and nights)
- The great GitHub project “hacker-scripts” (separate commands in the bot)
- Homer’s fantastic kitchen machines
- Using cognitive APIs for voice and face recognition to identify persons
- Bot should understand multiple languages, such as English, Norwegian and Swedish
- Using advanced machine learning, analytics and cognitive services to suggest the drink based on drinking habits, time of day, weather, humour and emotion.
- Rate drink
- As usual
- Add to favourites
- Recommend New
- Automatically order new ingredients based on consumption, number of forthcoming workdays.
- Schedule planned and predictive maintenance
- Using HR, IFS, SM9 systems to look scheduled overtime and evening/night/weekend. Make sure participating employees had their drinks covered