Norwegian Developers Conference 2012 in Oslo last week had a great agenda. Together with 3 collegues from EVRY Consulting, Regions Østfold, we arrieved Oslo Spektrum right after 8 am for registration for the NDC conference. Spektrum was transformed to a school for nerd with 8 class rooms and a large playground in the middle with sponsor stands.
I had a great time these three days. Unfortunatly, I could not attend full days and missed 1-2 sessions wednesday and thursday. But shit happens.
Here is my watched lessions….I will return with more detailed posts on a description of the content of these sessions with blogs, examples and explanations from the authors when these are available.
Wednesday June 6th:
- Aral Balkan– A Happy Grain of Sand
- Dino Esposito: Patterns of Mobile Application Development
- Billy Hollis: Introduction to XAML in Windows 8/Metro
Thursday, June 7th:
- Paolo Salvatori: Developing hybrid solutions with Windows Azure Service Bus, WF and BizTalk Server 2010
- Sahil Malik: A WIF Of Security In SharePoint And Azure
- Gojko Adzic:Reinventing software quality
- Dominick Baier: Windows Azure Access Control – Outsourcing Security to the cloud
Friday, June 8th:
- Ralph Squillace: What’s New in Windows Azure: 10,000 Meter Edition
- Yavor Georgiev: Hell has frozen over: writing Node.js apps for Windows Azure
- Michael Friis: Making your Application Cloud-ready
- Lucian Wischik: Async
- Part 1 — new feature in Visual Studio 11 for responsive programming
- Part 2 — deep dive into the new language feature of VB/C#